Welcome to Trimester 1, 2017. We hope that the year ahead will be a fulfilling one with much success. A warm welcome to all students joining us for the first time this trimester and to our continuing students, we hope you had a relaxing break and are ready to jump back into your studies.
MIT prides itself in providing individual and personalised support. We offer free academic support, study skills, counselling, careers and welfare services. If you feel that you require any additional assistance (either personal or academic), please ask one of our friendly staff who will be more than happy to assist you. We encourage you to access these services to help you excel in your studies.
In this issue
- Follow Us On Social Media
- Public Holiday Replacement Classes
- Orientation Week - Trimester 1
- MIT and Carlton Football Club
- What’s On @ MIT!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- White Ribbon Australia
- Footy Tipping Competition
- Library Opening Hours
- ELICOS Graduation
- Student Representatives
- Upcoming Student Events
- Professional Association Seminar Series
- Thank You Volunteers
- Student Support Services at MIT