FedUni at MIT
How to accept your offer
Congratulations on being offered a place in your chosen course at FedUni at MIT.
You will need to complete the following steps to accept your offer:
- You must meet all conditions listed on your offer letter before accepting it. See ‘Conditions of the offer’ section on your 'International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement'.
- If you received a conditional offer, please provide conditional documents to your nominated representative, if you applied through an agent or email to: email@example.com if you applied directly.
- Complete the 'International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement', including signing section 9 (the Offer and Acceptance Authorisation).
Return all pages of the completed ' International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement' to:
- Your nominated agent - if you applied through an agent.
- MIT by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - if you applied directly to MIT.
Payment of fees
If you are required to undergo pre-visa screening, your payment must be made immediately after receiving final approval.
There are three options to pay your fees due in advance:
Deposit Slip: Please contact Melbourne Institute of Technology at email@example.com to get your deposit slip with payment options.
OSHC & Application Fee:
BSB: 063 001
A/C: 1066 3635
A/C Name: Melbourne Institute of Technology-Prepaid Fees
A/C Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Preferred option for FedUni fee payment is secured online payment via credit card or international telegraphic transfer. The Federation University Australia has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to provide students with a fast and secure payment service.
Credit Card: If you elect to pay your tuition fees via Credit Card you can do so online by clicking the following link: Federation University International Payments
A copy of the online receipt must be sent to Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Telegraphic Transfer: If you elect to pay your tuition fees via Telegraphic Transfer you can do so online by clicking the following link Federation University International Payments A copy of the bank TT receipt must be sent to Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Bank draft: Payable to the 'Federation University Australia'
OSHC & Application Fee: Print and follow instructions given in the form available here.
Payment must be made in Australian Dollars and drafts must be payable at an Australian Bank.
OSHC & Application Fee: Payable to Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Attach financial letter of guarantee when returning signed agreement.
Confirmation of enrolment (CoE)
Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued when you have met all conditions of your International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, including Streamlined Visa Assessment, and FedUni have confirmed payment of your tuition fees. You will need the CoE to apply for a student visa.