- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
Fees for Federation University Australia programs are payable using any acceptable payment method listed below.
Acceptable payment methods:
- Bank cheque, bank draft or money order made out to "Federation University Australia"
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express) *(Steps to make a payment online using credit card are listed below)
- BPay and Post BPay
* - How to pay by credit card online:
- Log in to FedUni website (https://mysc.ballarat.edu.au/)
- Click 'Self Service' link from the navigation menu on the left side
- Click 'Campus Finances' and select 'Make a Payment' option
- In window #1, specify payment method and enter the payment amount you want to pay.
- Click 'Next'
- A window confirming the payment amount will appear.
- Click 'Submit'
- Select credit card type i.e. Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
- Fill the card details
- Click 'Submit payment'
- Print the receipt and present it at the Accounts counter to get enrolment approval.
Not acceptable payment methods:
- Direct deposit
- Netbank Transfer
- Personal or Company cheques