How to Apply (International students)
Please follow the steps below to apply for a course at MIT. If you require assistance with your application, please contact Admissions and Marketing on +61 3 8600 6700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Download and complete the relevant Application Form
- Step 3: Lodge your Application
For information on available courses, please visit our courses page.
University of Ballarat courses offered at MIT Melbourne and Sydney campuses
For information on University of Ballarat courses available at MIT Melbourne and Sydney campuses, please visit UB Courses page.
English Language courses
For information on English language courses available at MIT Melbourne and Sydney campuses, please visit English Language Courses page.
- Melbourne International Student Application Form
- Sydney International Student Application Form
- Melbourne English Language Application Form
- Sydney English Language Application Form
- Univeristy of Ballarat Application Form
Attach the following relevant documents with your Application Form:
- Passport size photograph must be attached on the application form
- Evidence of English language proficiency, e.g. IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score
- Certified copies of your Previous qualifications
- Work Experience Certificate (if available)
- If you are applying for Credit Transfer, you must submit Credit Transfer Application Form including certified copies of your academic results and certificate, course structure and syllabus from previous studies.
Your documents may be certified by:
- MIT authorised education agent
- a public notary
- a registered accountant
- a Justice of Peace
- Bank Manager
- Barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
- Police officer in charge of a police station, or the rank of Sergeant or above
- Postal manager
- Principal of secondary college, high school or primary school
Onshore students and students from assessment levels 1 & 2 countries:
You can submit your application via email, fax, or mail to:
388-392 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Fax: 03 8600 6761
154-156 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Fax: 02 8267 1499
Offshore students from Indian subcontinent are required to complete additional Supplementary Application Form.