- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
Upcoming Events at MIT Melbourne Campus
MIT Short Video Competition
You can submit your short videos from 30th Apr - 24th May.
The video must be in High Quality and 1-3 minutes long.
Description: the video clip needs to match the theme of the competition. i.e. You could film an event, moment, activity that you love/do as a student.
- Must like 'MIT Australia' FB Page
- Entries open to MIT/Fed Uni Melbourne campus students only
- One Entry per Student
- Student must hold the copyright of the video (Sound effects and music may be used, as long as you have the right to use it)
Video Submission Method:
- You must use a student computer on campus to submit the video to the allocated folder
- You can access the folder here --> \\danfenew\VidCompSubmit
- Video 'file name' must be your 'Student ID'
Please note: Once submitted, you cannot delete, edit or view the file, So ensure you upload the correct file.
By submitting the video you give us the consent to use the video in our social media channels and in marketing materials.
Winner announced: 26th May
Send all queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to see your talent.
MIT De-Stress Tuesday
Exams & Assignments can be very stressful. Here's what the MIT Counsellors have planned to reduce some of the stress you may be experiencing. Here is what we have in store for you!
- Back and shoulder rubs
- Nail painting and decorations
- Hair chalk to colour your hair
- Rice stress ball making
- Self-care goodie bags
Tuesday 28th May
Exhibition Hall | Level 2
Ramadan Mubarak- Iftar has now been moved to Thursday 30th May.
You are invited to join us for an evening meal to mark the end of the daily Ramadan fast at sunset.
Send your event suggestions/ideas to email@example.com