Please ensure that you submit all required supporting documentation.
Evidence of previous study
Recent High-school graduates
- Your ATAR score or VCE/HSC completion certificate or equivalent
- A certified copy of all your educational documents (if available)
- Personal Statement (see specifics on mature-age entry below)
- Proof of work experience, e.g. resume and letter of employment (if applicable)
If you are applying under a mature-age entry scheme, you may be admitted if you are able to demonstrate a range of attributes such as personal motivation, maturity and work experience or previous study. Each application is assessed on a case by case basis. You are required to provide a personal statement outlining your interest, motivation and reasons for selecting the course including details of educational and any employment background (if applicable).
Applying for Credit Transfer
If you are seeking credit transfer for the same or similar unit/s previously completed at a different institute, you must submit the following supporting documents with your credit application:
- Certified copy of relevant certificates and results for any studies that you have completed
- Unit outlines
- Credit Transfer Application Form - download and complete the Credit Transfer Application Form
Please note all documents need to be certified. Click here for more information on how to certify your documents.