General English (GE)
MIT’s General English classes teach students how to use English in a variety of social and personal situations. Our teachers help students develop skills in listening and speaking, reading and writing. We also help students gain necessary knowledge in order to continue further study in EAP courses.
MIT offer the following General English courses:
- General English – Beginners
- General English – Elementary
- General English – Pre Intermediate
- General English – Intermediate
- General English – Upper Intermediate to Advanced
Even though MIT endeavours to provide correct information, this information may change throughout the year. You are strongly advised to verify the accuracy of this information with the Language Centre before making a decision.