International Students

You can submit your application online

Apply Now



Documents Required

You will need to provide the following documentation with your application:

  • Certified copies of your academic documents (e.g. transcript, certificates);
  • Your passport and visa copy;
  • Evidence of English language skills;
  • Employment related documents e.g. employment certificate, reference letter, resume (where applicable);
  • Any relevant professional/personal development course certificates (where applicable).

You will need to upload scanned copies of your academic and other application related documents when applying for a course online.

Credit Transfer

If you are seeking credit transfer for the same or similar unit/s previously completed at a different institute, you must submit the following supporting documents with your credit application:

Please note all documents need to be certified.

Choose one of the following application methods.

Apply online direct to MIT (all three intakes: March, July and November)

Apply Online

Already Registered? click here

Please note, offshore international students need to apply through an MIT authorised agent in their home country.

Via Post

Deliver hard-copy application in person or by post at:

Melbourne campus
Admissions Department (Level 2M)
288 La Trobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Fax: +61 3 9010 0999
Hours of operation: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday

Sydney campus
Admissions Department
154-156 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Fax: +61 3 9010 1004
Hours of operation: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday

Download an application form

Students are required to provide certified copies of academic and other important documents at the time of application.

How to certify your academic documents?

When certifying a document, the officer must carefully check the copy against the original and if satisfied, must certify it as below:

  • Stamp/ write “This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me” on each document sighted
  • Sign and date the statement
  • Provide contact details (name and address)
  • The official seal or stamp of their organisation or their profession 

Which documents need to be certified?

  • Academic documents
  • Bio-data page of your passport or birth certificate

Who can certify your documents?

In Australia

MIT accepts certified documents by anyone who is currently employed as:

  • An accountant (they must be the member of CPA Australia or Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA), the National Institute of Accountants, or the Association of Taxation and Management Accountants or Registered Tax Agents)
  • Electorate Officer
  • Justice of the Peace
  • Barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
  • Notary Public
  • Pharmacist
  • Police officer rank of sergeant or above
  • Post Office Manager
  • Principal of an Australian primary school or high school
  • Registered Australian Health Practitioner

An Authorised Officer at:

  • MIT Admissions and Marketing, Student Services, Academic Services division
  • Tertiary Admission Centre, e.g. VTAC, UAC

Outside Australia

  • A Notary Public
  • An Authorised Officer currently employed by MIT Authorised Education Agent