- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
Associate Professor Tony Jan, MIT’s Associate Head, School of IT and Engineering (SITE) has been appointed Chair of the Session titled ‘Evolutionary and Neural Network Approaches for Cybersecurity’ at the IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (IEEE WCCI) for 2020.
IEEE WCCI (World Congress on Computational Intelligence) is the biggest international conference attracting thousands of Professors in the world – in the domains of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Tony’s role is to chair the session on exploring the use of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Network to detect and combat cyber-crimes. The session highlights the technical competence of MIT academics in this space, and in the international domains of Cybersecurity.