- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
Seeking the job of the future?
Let MIT open the doors for you.
Your course at MIT is designed in consultation with industry by lecturers with specialist knowledge. Your lecturers will not only teach you what you need to know, but more importantly – how it should be applied. With the latest skills and knowledge derived from current industry best practices, plus Work Integrated Learning (WIL) embedded in your course, you will be prepared for a career that has yet to be imagined.
With a vibrant city location, excellent student support and a focus on your future employability, take the next step and start November intake at MIT.
With the trimester system model, you will not need to wait until 2020 to start your course.
Apply now, and start this November.Apply Now
Request a call back from our Course Advisors
Fill out the form below to receive a call from our Course Advisors.