- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
At MIT you will be exposed to a variety of initiatives that will ensure you are Career Ready upon graduation. By engaging in the various MIT career initiatives you will develop the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed in the competitive job market.
We offer a range of services that go beyond what is learnt in the lecture theatre that will enhance your qualification and prepare you for your career journey.
The MIT student recruitment team is committed to working with Career Advisers to provide prospective students with comprehensive information on tertiary study and pathways.
We recognise the crucial role Career Advisers and teachers play in guiding and assisting students to make informed decisions on various options available for their education pathway. Our team of Career Advisers are dedicated to helping you provide valuable information and advice, at a time when it is needed most.
Tailored one on one career guidance sessions are available that will focus on your resume, cover letter, job searching and interview skills.
Our Career Development Portal contains useful resources on how to develop your resume, cover letter and the application process. In addition to these digital resources, students can attend our Career 101 and Career Advanced workshops to get detailed insights.
Attend the regular on campus employer and peak body information sessions related to your chosen field of study. These sessions are designed to provide insights into industry trends, advice and guidance on how to be successful within your chosen industry and importantly how to find a career that is right for you.
Gain access to the MIT graduate, volunteering, job and internship board that contains many career opportunities. These career opportunities are made available to the students of MIT to enhance the student experience with practical work opportunities.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org