This course consists of printed materials, computer-based learning classes (2 hours) library access, excursions.
At the end of the course students would have:
- Held a conversation about personal information
- Been able to tell time and dates
- Been able to make purchases in various shops/restaurants
- Been able to describe their daily routines
- Written an informal letter
- Made requests and offers
- Describe past events
- Made simple oral and written comparisons
- Talked about their health and arrange an appointment with a doctor
- Talked about their abilities
- Listened and practiced how to find a flat and arrange its rental
- Understood basic social practices in Australian environment
Accreditation and recognition
Melbourne Institute of Technology is fully accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme as a provider of English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
Even though MIT endeavours to provide correct information, this information may change throughout the year. You are strongly advised to verify the accuracy of this information with the Language Centre before making a decision.