This course consists of printed materials, computer-based learning classes (2 hours) library access, excursions
At the end of the course students would have:
- Learned how to correctly ask and answer questions in Present, Past and Future tenses.
- Learnt ways to keep conversations going
- Learnt how to give and ask for opinions
- Practised vocabulary related to media and listened to news stories
- Written a CV and a cover letter
- Practiced booking a flight and learn all the related vocabulary
- Learnt how to show interest
- Talked about social behaviour and different cultures
- Used various revision techniques and memory games
- Practised writing different types of texts including essays and letters
- Described everyday objects
- Told a story using narrative
Accreditation and recognition
Melbourne Institute of Technology is fully accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme as a provider of English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
Even though MIT endeavours to provide correct information, this information may change throughout the year. You are strongly advised to verify the accuracy of this information with the Language Centre before making a decision.