This course consists of printed materials, computer-based learning classes (2 hours) library access, excursions
At the end of the course students would have:
- Learned and practiced general conversation skills
- Had a grasp on basic English tenses
- Learnt and talked about professions
- Made plans for future using future forms
- Practised different ways of looking at a reading text
- Written your mini biography
- Learnt and practiced phrases for special occasions (birthdays, parties, weddings)
- Made requests and asked for permission
- Learned how to describe feelings
- Talked about geographical features
- Practices replying to invitations and offers
Accreditation and recognition
Melbourne Institute of Technology is fully accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme as a provider of English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
Even though MIT endeavours to provide correct information, this information may change throughout the year. You are strongly advised to verify the accuracy of this information with the Language Centre before making a decision.