On successful completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to conceptualise, research, design, plan and execute a substantial capstone project;
- Adapt and apply the knowledge and skills acquired over the core units of the course in planning and executing a capstone project in an area related to Networking;
- Orally present the research background, design, implementation, results and conclusions to an audience of peers and academic staff;
- Through written reflective journals and project reports, demonstrate communication and technical research skills to justify and interpret problems, methodologies, conclusions and professional decisions;
- Demonstrate the application of knowledge and skills with a high level of personal autonomy and accountability while being part of a team-based working environment.
Lecture: 2 hours
Laboratory: 2 hours
PBL Tutorial: 1 hours
Face to Face
Learning Outcomes Assessed
|Group report: Project Detailed Design*||a,b,e*||10%|
|Group report: Project Implementation and evaluation report* Demonstration to supervisor is every week.||a,b,e*||50%|
|Individual report: Peer evaluation of contributions of team members and reflective journal on professional practice/experience||d-e*||30%|
*refer to learning outcomes above.