- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
Institute Entry Requirement
To study at Melbourne Institute of Technology you must meet the various types of entry requirements established by the Institute.
MIT admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed in each level.
Minimum entry requirements are set for each level of study and include:
- the minimum age requirement
- Have reached the minimum age of 18 years of age as at the commencement date of the course or unit in which you will enrol as a student if their application is successful
- the minimum English language requirement, see course specific page, and
- the academic and program entry requirements, see course specific page
How to Apply?
Learn more about whole of institution set here.
Current Year 12 Students
If you are a current year 12 student, you must apply through VTAC.Apply Through VTAC
Non-current Year 12 Students
If you are a non-current year 12 student, you may apply directly to MIT.Apply Direct Now