MIT aspires to be a leading private higher education provider nationally and internationally by proactively developing innovative educational approaches to meet industry needs and by a commitment to inspire tomorrow’s graduates.
MIT, through its higher education programs and personalised and transformational student experience, provides the opportunity for individuals to access knowledge and to enrich and transform their futures.
The achievement of our vision and goals will be driven by the following core values:
- Excellence in learning - engaging our students through smaller class sizes and face to face student and staff consultation, making our students’ aspirations, experience, needs and feedback fundamental to evaluating our performance and driving continuous improvement.
- Excellence in teaching – through outstanding learning environments, offering industry-relevant curricula combined with academic rigour including recruiting and retaining highly qualified staff.
- Integrity: Conducting ourselves with honesty, transparency and the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our activities and holding to these standards for our staff and students alike.
- Accountability: Being accountable to our students, staff, each other, and to relevant industry bodies by adopting best practices in academic and corporate governance.
- Transformational Change: Providing effective and innovative teaching methods and a diverse range of student support services to enhance the student learning experience and opportunity for success.
- To provide high quality programs that meet the needs of our students and industry.
- To provide an inclusive environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed.
- To strengthen institutional effectiveness, financial sustainability, collegial governance and sense of community.
- To make collaboration an integral part of all our activities.