- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
MIT is registered by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) as a higher education provider (TEQSA Provider Identification Number: 12138) and our courses are accredited by TEQSA. TEQSA is Australia’s independent national regulator of the higher education sector including public universities in Australia. TEQSA ensures that all public and private higher education providers meet the Higher Education Standards Framework or the Threshold Standards in order to be accredited to deliver tertiary level programs within Australia’s higher education system. MIT is also registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS Provider No: 01545C, 03245K (NSW)) to provide courses for overseas students.
MIT provides a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs to domestic and international students in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Networking and Engineering (Telecommunications). In addition, the institute also offers NEAS endorsed English language programs through its English Language Centre.
MIT has two campuses, located in the heart of two of the most liveable cities of the world, Melbourne and Sydney. Aptly located in the heart of the CBDs, both the campuses are easily accessible by Public transport.
MIT believes that everyone deserves access to a tertiary education. When people make the choice to pursue a higher education, they are truly seeking to improve their situation. MIT proudly provides students with an opportunity to learn and better their job prospects and future career progression. Students are given access to a rigorous academic curriculum which is delivered by qualified academic and professional staff on a one-on-one basis. Additionally, a wide-range of personalised support services enhances student engagement and enables students to reach their full potential.
If you are thinking about quality education and personalised learning experience, we look forward to meeting with you.
MIT wishes you every success in the pursuit of your chosen career.