- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
Melbourne Institute of Technology Pty Ltd (MIT) endeavors to provide accurate information in this website and regularly monitors and updates the website. To the best of MIT’s knowledge, information on this website is current as at the date published on the website. However you should contact MIT before you rely on any material published on this website. To the extent permitted by law, MIT expressly excludes any liability for loss or damage suffered by reason of this website, its content, or any reliance placed upon this website or its content.
Hypertext links provided to other websites are provided for your convenience. MIT does not monitor or update these other websites and disclaims any belief in the truth or falsity of their content. MIT does not expressly or impliedly endorse the content of the other website.
To the extent that the content of this website or publications accessible via this website relate to legal matters, MIT recommends that you make your own inquiries and, if necessary, seek legal advice. MIT does not provide legal advice.