- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
Welcome to MIT where both continuing and new students join in the search for academic success and enter into a life changing educational experience. MIT fully supports every student’s endeavour and assists in achieving their goals.
Improving our student experience and graduate outcomes remain a top priority at MIT. We have recently upgraded our support services including our industry internships, study skills programs, Buddy Programs and Mentoring Programs. I truly believe our success lies with the students’ success. When you become a MIT student you will be able to sign up for these services at no cost to enhance your learning and help achieve excellent grades.
MIT programs are continually being enhanced and updated to reflect changes in industry and to keep the programs up to date, motivational and interactive.
I look forward to seeing you on campus and am truly excited to see what we can accomplish together.
Dr. Shesh Ghale (h.c)
Chief Executive Officer