- Bachelor of Business - Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business - Major in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Business - Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business - Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Telecommunications)
- Bachelor of Networking
- Bachelor of Networking - Major in Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Networking - Major in Software Engineering
- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
MIT Domestic Student Acceptance of Offer
You are considered to be a Domestic Student if you are an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident , a permanent humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen. These rules apply only to students enrolled as tuition fee-paying students. This policy does not apply to International students.
This Acceptance of Offer and the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, Fee Payment, and Refund Policy constitutes a written agreement (“Student Agreement”) between you and Melbourne Institute of Technology (“MIT”).
It is important that you read these Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, Fee Payment, and Refund Policy before signing this Acceptance of Offer and completing your administrative enrolment. Once signed, you will be bound by the Student Agreement for the duration of your course, and are agreeing to pay tuition fees for every year in which you are enrolled.
Note that the tuition fees are subject to annual review. All tuition and other fees are paid in Australian dollars ($AUD).
The Student Agreement consists of two (2) parts:
- Part 1: Acceptance of Offer – for you to complete and sign; and
- Part 2: Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, Fee Payment and Refund Policy – for you to read carefully
Part 1: Acceptance of Offer
Part 2: Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, Fee Payment, and Refund Policy (available here)
To accept the MIT offer, please fill and submit the form below. Your Student ID is located on the top left hand corner of your offer letter.