What to bring with you ?
- Proof of citizenship – your original or a copy of either your Australian Citizenship certificate, Australian Passport or birth certificate
- Tax File Number (TFN) - If you are planning to apply for Fee-Help, bring your Tax File Number or a Proof of Application. If you do not already have a TFN, there will be application forms available in your Orientation Pack
- Your MIT or VTAC(/UAC) Offer Letter
- Academic documents – e.g Year 12 Study Scores, and/or other recent results
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Passport and a photocopy of the Passport and Visa/eVisa
- If you have received a conditional offer, the original or certified copies of the documents as listed on your conditional offer.
Academic Transcripts from Year 11 and 12̈ (Only if enrolling into an undergraduate course)
- Academic Transcripts from Year 11 and 12̈ (Only if enrolling into an undergraduate course)
- Academic documents for all other qualifications/certificates
- IELTS or equivalent score
- Proof of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
If you have received a conditional Letter of Offer or conditional CoE from MIT, you will need to bring all the conditional documents with you on the day, including proof of your OSHC and your original or certified academic transcripts.