- Study with us
- Federation University at MIT
- About us
- MIT News
- Official Opening of the Argus MIT Melbourne
- Soft skills will make all the difference
- RBA cuts interest rates Tuesday June 4
- MIT Engineering Student receives ITNAC Grant for Industry Project
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Telecoms Engineering undergraduate course?
- How do recent graduates and current students rate the MIT Business and Management undergraduate courses
- Capitalising on trends is a smart tactic
- A/Prof. Tony Jan, IEEE WCCI Chair 2020
- A/Prof Tony Jan’s cyber security tips
- Be Digital Disruption Ready
Cross Institutional Study
If you are currently studying a degree program at another higher education provider or a university, you may apply to study single units at MIT. If you study units that are approved by your home university, the units that you study at MIT may be counted towards your degree at home institution.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet prerequisite requirements for units that you are applying to study as part of a cross institutional enrolment.
What do I need to consider before applying for a Cross-institutional Study?
- Select the units that you wish to study at MIT
- Seek prior approval from your home institute/university for the units that you wish to study. The approval must specify that units will be credited towards your course at home institution upon successful completion.
- Check important dates. Applications for Cross-institutional/ Non-award enrolments close one week before the orientation week.
- Complete MIT Application for Cross Institutional Study (Inbound) Form - you will need to complete this form if you are enrolling single units offered by MIT.
- Complete FedUni at MIT Application for Cross Institutional Study (inbound) Form - you will need to complete this form if you are enrolling a single courses (units) offered by FedUni at MIT.
If you are enrolling for professional recognition,
- An assessment letter from the relevant professional body or previous academic documents, e.g., Bachelor or Master Degree results and certificate.
For more information, please contact the Admissions and Marketing team at email@example.com or telephone +61 3 8600 6700 for MIT Melbourne Campus or (02) 8267 1400 for Sydney Campus.
How much will it cost?
For information regarding fees and charges, visit http://www.mit.edu.au/study-with-us/tuition-fees
What do I need to after completing single units at MIT?
Once you have completed your cross-institutional study, you will need to apply for a transcript of your results. You will need to submit the transcript to your home institute.