From: Mon, 22 May 2023
Final Assessment WorkshopsEvent by Melbourne Campus
Date and time
- Mon, May 22 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Tue, May 23 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Wed, May 24 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Thu, May 25 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Fri, May 26 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Mon, May 29 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Tue, May 30 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Wed, May 31 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Thu, Jun 1 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Fri, Jun 2 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Mon, Jun 5 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Tue, Jun 6 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Wed, Jun 7 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Thu, Jun 8 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
- Fri, Jun 9 2023, 10:30 - 11:30am
Level 4, Centre of Learning Common Room
I want to warmly welcome you to the Melbourne Institute of Technology Melbourne (MIT) as you are about to enter some of the most formative years of your life.
My name is Tasmiha Tarafder. I am the Learning Skills and Quality Assurance Coordinator. I will be your connection with Academic Support Programs offered by the Centre of Learning in Melbourne, including the Peer Mentor Program. I also lecture BB101 Business Communications.
I have a PhD in Management from RMIT University and Masters from the University of Canberra. I have received various prestigious research awards in Australia, such as the first Prize in the Early Career Research category from RMIT University in 2022. I have over 20 years of teaching experience in various universities and higher education institutions in Australia. I have also had leadership positions in my previous workplaces. My motto in life is to serve and provide services to the students and contribute to the community. I look forward to getting to know you and helping you advance your academic skills.
At MIT Melbourne, we take pride in ensuring all students have multiple points of contact with academic resources they will need as they progress towards academic excellence. I am responsible for ensuring students are matched with the appropriate resources on their journey.
We are always here to help, and you can contact me any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, welcome to MIT, and I will join you in your excitement at the start of this new chapter and look forward to seeing you soon.
Workshop Days and Topics
Monday: Exam Preparation
Tuesday: Academic Writing
Wednesday: Assessment Assistance (bring your essays)
Thursday: Exam Preparation
Friday: Referencing and English Assistance